Access to and use of this website ("AtoZebraLanguage.com") is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USE OF MATERIAL ON THE AtoZebra Language WEB SITE
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, and photographs (collectively, "Materials") contained on the AtoZebraLanguage website are protected by US and international copyright laws. You may only access and use these Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without the express written consent of World Trade Press. Also, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials from the AtoZebraLanguage website in any form whatsoever.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the AtoZebraLanguage website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Any services purchased or otherwise made available from World Trade Press are licensed under the terms of the applicable terms of service agreement.
All media files on the AtoZebraLanguage website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstance, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available for playback on the AtoZebraLanguage website without the express written consent of World Trade Press.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The services, information and data (collectively, "Information") made available at the AtoZebraLanguage website are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. World Trade Press expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
World Trade Press shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services, including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the AtoZebraLanguage website.
World Trade Press shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information furnished hereunder.
World Trade Press makes no warranty, representation, or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. World Trade Press makes no warranty, representation, or guaranty that the information will be error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, "World Trade Press" shall include World Trade Press, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents, and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall World Trade Press be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the information, or from the use of AtoZebraLanguage generally. For purposes of this section, "World Trade Press" shall include World Trade Press, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents, and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
COPYRIGHT, PATENT, AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
This product is © Copyright 2012 by World Trade Press. All Rights Reserved.
The World Trade Press logo of an open book with a world map is a registered trademark of World Trade Press. World Trade Press trademarks may not be used without the prior written consent of World Trade Press.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
The designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement related to AtoZebraLanguage and all affiliated web pages is as follows:
Designated Agent: Elizabeth Freitas
World Trade Press
800 Lindberg Lane, Suite 190
Petaluma, California 94952 USA
Telephone: (707) 774-7405
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the World Trade Press properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for World Trade Press to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the World Trade Press property, etc.);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit World Trade Press to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement requesting that World Trade Press take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.